0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 8 years

My son is 2 years and 10 months old. he has not started talking yet. he says only few words which are also not very clear. hearing is fine. evaluated for autism. hes fine. how long kids take who have speech delay issue. he has taken cognition enhancer for 1 month also.

Asked for Female, 33 years

My wife is pregnant from 3 months and having twins shown in ultra sound. She is spotting and had severe bleeding in past twice. Now they said both babies are safe but doc prescribed her IVFC injection. My point is it ok for pregnancy because the warning on it that do not give pregnant women. Please suggest

Asked for Female, 8 years

My daughter is 2 years old. she is not moving her right arm since yesterday . saying it hurts.

Asked for Female, 12 years

My daughter is 6 years old and she does not have good hair growth at all. Initially when I felt that her hairs aren’t growing properly, people consoled me that with time she will have good hairs. Now that she is 6 already the bald patches are more visible. She has a normal hair length but very thin hairs. I have tried many gharelo totkas and hair oils that are being sold on reliable groups but none worked. Please help!

Asked for Male, 39 years

I want to ask about erectile dysfunction(ER) He is taking Labub e kabir from last two months and we r trying for baby from last 17 months to but no luck First I had pcos nd other hormoes issue Now then his erectile dysfunction Please help should he continue labub e kabir or should consult a doctor? Another My question is does ER effect on sperm? He dont smoke

Asked for Female, 39 years

Why does my right arm go numb when I wakeup this has happened for the second time I woke up to a dead arm while I was asleep on my back with my head tilted towards right side. I’m 33 years old and not overweight and I’ve never had any sort of injury.this has happened during my sleep only and it happened for the second time today, my whole arm was affected and the numbness lasted for a minute only I had to shake my hand and rub it to restore feeling.

Asked for Male, 30 years

How to get rid of back head pain? Mostly happens after drinking cold water.

Asked for Female, 7 years

My daughter is having eye infection since morning and she is only 2 months old...Her eye is swelled and red....What should I do and what could be the reason?

Asked for Female, 30 years

My sister is 24yr old. She feels pain while lying down especially at night. Been to different doctors. Some called it acid reflux some gave her the gerd Medicines. No medicines has healed her yet. She has even been to a cardiologist. Had her Ecg done. It was normal. She is bit overweight. So we keep on asking her to lose weight. She has started a healthy diet now. Though the pain is not going. Please Suggest me which doctor should we take her to? Or What could be the possible reason

Asked for Female, 29 years

My friend's 10 months old baby is suffering from weird allergy or disease exactly I don't know ... kindly guide me what is this and how to cater it. On feet its sort of blisters having water and its spreading On hands and face its milia type like mosquito bite. His chest and back are clear

Asked for Female, 31 years

Can any doctor guide me about cholesterol medicine gempid 600mg ? 3 doctors prescribed this medicine and other one is saying not to take this medicine, and the other medicines which they prescribed are fenoget 200mg and X-planded 20mg along with ascard, need guidance please.

Asked for Female, 28 years

I have several black moles only on my face since I was 12 . But they start as a dot and increase in size and come out of skin. No pain , sometimes itching. And still they are increasing but at a slower rate. I got two of them removed a long time ago. Now is there any other way they can be removed or only surgical procedure? Also what can I do to make sure they do not increase?

Asked for Male, 8 years

My baby is 2 years old he does not speak at all.even does not say mama Baba. Whenever he is in good mood repeats the word mama by following me. What's the reason behind this situation? He speaks something in his own language which is nonsense no word is understandable. Kindly tell me what should I do. And my baby is in good health.

Asked for Male, 41 years

Every day I feel headache pain slow and high and half body pain front & back and feel disappointing when pain feel and feel pain in stomach i check consult to doctor and check many times blood pressure is normal and i consult may times NICVD container doctor check he said problem in stomach consult physition please tell what actual problem please diagnose and advised me solution

Asked for Male, 29 years

If a person bites nails and skin of fingers around nails, his nails do not grow.what is this disease and what is its treatment ?

Asked for Female, 32 years

Hi I have got male pattern baldness due to pcos I want to ask about PRP procedure is it effective for regrowing hair please guide me what can I do to regrow my hairs

Asked for Female, 32 years

My wife is 12 week pregnent. She is having lower back pain (manstrual cramps)off and on since 4 days. She went to her dr she did scan every thing was normal Alhamdulilah. I want to ask is it normal to have cramping at this stage or we should see some other doctor

Asked for Male, 40 years

So the patient is suffering from a severe form of Psoriasis. He was put on Methotrexate but that affected his liver. He has gone through phototherapy which aggravated his condition. The next treatment dr recommend here is Cyclosporine. My question is if it's advisable for him to go for Cyclosporine as this one is immunosuppressant which has some serious side effects? is there any alternate medication/ line of treatment which is less harmful available as well?

Asked for Male, 51 years

My father is suffering huge blood loss due to which his RBC is very low. We have shown him to many doctors but none has diganose him appropraitely. Please recommend good hematologist.

Asked for Male, 39 years

I have got this severe pain in my teeth out of nowhere when I chew something I feel a current and very bad pain , I have previously never had a tooth ache or any kind of problem regarding my teeth. It started a few days back wen I was eating pomegranate.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment